Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators
Best Professional Learning Solution for K-20 Faculty and Administrative Staff
EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award
2016 Awards of Excellence, Tech & Learning
Already a Global PD user?
The power to improve is in your hands with Global PD
- Designed with educational experts such as Bob Marzano, Rebecca DuFour, Mike Mattos and Richard DuFour.
- Access hundreds of videos and resources from top authors for sustained, job-embedded professional development.
- Receive on-demand, personalized webinar-coaching from certified experts.
- Use online tools to unpack standards, build common assessments, review team data and manage interventions.
800.820.9163 | orders@SolutionTree.com
Use Global PD to answer the four critical questions of a PLC
Click a question below to see the corresponding view!
1. What is it we expect our students to learn?
Using desktops, laptops, or tablets, teams can identify essential standards, create student-friendly learning targets, and build common assessments.
2. How will we know when they have learned it?
Common assessments can be automatically graded via computer camera or browser. Based on their scores, students can be grouped by proficiency level. Rich charts and graphs enable teams to analyze data student by student and skill by skill.
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn?
School leaders can manage master schedules to create systematic processes for intervention. Teams can then easily group students into appropriate intervention sessions based on proficiency and need. During interventions, teachers can provide evidence of proficiency, keep notes on students, and mark students for follow-up.
4. How will we respond when some students already know it?
Global PD automatically identifies students who are above proficiency by skill, allowing teams to group those students into targeted enrichment sessions and track their progress using online collaboration tools.
Interested in a demo? Call us at +61 3 8558 2456. Take a product tour!
Access hundreds of videos and books from top experts
Provide job-embedded PD by giving teachers access to the largest library of PLC videos and books in the world. Videos are less than 20 minutes and books can be browsed by chapter to accommodate your team’s busy schedules. Teachers can refresh their knowledge of PLCs from experts like Richard DuFour, Rebecca DuFour, Robert Eaker, Mike Mattos, and others.
Click on a video below to view it.
Ready to learn more? Call us at +61 3 8558 2456. Take a product tour!
Receive on-demand, personalized virtual coaching
Use our handy scheduling calendar to arrange online support sessions with PLC-certified coaches.
Take a product tour!
Schedule a 30-minute guided tour customized to your district’s unique PLC needs.
Fill out the form below or call +61 3 8558 2456 to speak with a representative.