The power to improve is in your hands with Global PD
- Designed with educational experts such as Bob Marzano, Rebecca DuFour, Mike Mattos, and Richard DuFour.
- Access hundreds of videos and resources from top authors for sustained, job-embedded professional learning.
- Receive on-demand, personalised webinar coaching from certified experts.
- Use online tools to unpack standards, build common assessments, review team data and manage interventions.
+61 3 8558 2456 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Collaborative Social Media Solution for Educators
Best Professional Learning Solution for K–20 Faculty and Administrative Staff
EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award
2016 Awards of Excellence, Tech & Learning
Access hundreds of videos and books from top experts
Provide job-embedded PD by giving teachers access to the largest library of PLC videos and books in the world. Videos are less than 20 minutes, and books can be browsed by chapter to accommodate your team’s busy schedules. Teachers can refresh their knowledge of PLCs from experts like Richard DuFour, Rebecca DuFour, Robert Eaker, Mike Mattos, and others.
“Flip” the PD Classroom with Global PD Playlists
Create custom playlists of content and share with groups or individuals. In this way, you can assign pre and post work for your professional learning days, spending the time together in more interactive teamwork.
Playlists are available for the following books and topics:
- Learning by Doing by Richard DuFour, Rebecca DuFour, Robert Eaker, Thomas W. Many, Mike Mattos
- Simplifying Response to Intervention by Austin Buffum, Mike Mattos, Chris Weber
- Common Formative Assessments by Kim Bailey, Chris Jakicic
- Transforming School Culture by Anthony Muhammad
- Grading and Homework
- Dealing with Resistors
- Model Teams at Work
- Mathematical Practices
Receive live online coaching
Use our handy scheduling calendar to arrange online support sessions with PLC-certified coaches.
Use Global PD to answer the four critical questions of a PLC
What is it we expect our students to learn?
Using desktops, laptops, or tablets, teams can identify essential standards, create student-friendly learning targets, and build common assessments.
How will we know when they have learned it?
Common assessments can be automatically graded via computer camera or browser. Based on their scores, students can be grouped by proficiency level. Rich charts and graphs enable teams to analyse data student by student and skill by skill.
How will we respond when some students do not learn?
Teams can then easily group students into appropriate intervention sessions based on proficiency and need. During interventions, teachers can provide evidence of proficiency, keep notes on students, and mark students for follow-up.
How will we respond when some students already know it?
Global PD automatically identifies students who are above proficiency by skill, allowing teams to group those students into targeted enrichment sessions and track their progress
Claim your free trial
Schedule a 30-minute guided tour customised to your district’s unique PLC needs.
Fill out the form below or call +61 3 8558 2456 to speak with a representative.