Douglas Fisher and Nancy Frey—creators of Unstoppable Learning—are amongst the most sought-after experts in education today. Hand-selected and trained by Dr Fisher and Dr Frey, each Unstoppable Learning presenter is an expert with incredible knowledge and firsthand experience. Partner with us to develop a plan to ensure everyone on your team understands the intricate relationships that affect teaching and learning in the classroom.
Ready to improve student achievement? Take the first step by downloading an exclusive free chapter from Unstoppable Learning!
Download your free chapter
What is Unstoppable Learning?
Unstoppable Learning is a research-based approach designed to:
- Prepare and deliver effective lessons that improve student achievement
- Realise the impact of Unstoppable Learning practices on daily instruction, along with key strategies teachers can use right now
- Manage complex learning environments and support diverse learners
- Assess students in meaningful ways that guide instruction and impact learning
- Teach students to access complex texts through read-alouds, shared reading, close reading, and text-dependent questions
- Cultivate results-oriented leadership to successfully drive forward the culture and climate of the school
The Unstoppable Learning model has seven essential elements of teaching and learning to create a network of interactions that helps teachers and students reach new understandings:
- Planning Learning: Learn how to build a big-picture perspective of the goals and outcomes of learning and the skills and interests of your students into your planning process.
- Launching Learning: Learn how to construct lessons in order to invite students into the learning process and maximise their success.
- Consolidating Learning: Learn how to use a variety of strategies and tools that will ensure all students consolidate information in order to formalise knowledge.
- Assessing Learning: Learn how assessment strategies can be used to enhance lesson impact and close the gap between teaching and learning.
- Adapting Learning: Learn how to embed ongoing monitoring into daily practice and ensure instruction meets the needs of all students.
- Managing Learning: Learn how to create strong, caring, and trusting relationships with students to facilitate learning.
- Leading Learning: Learn how to participate fully in your school and contribute to a culture of ongoing quality learning.