Examine the basic principles of differentiation in light of what current research on educational neuroscience has revealed. This research pool offers information and insights that can help educators decide whether certain curricular, instructional, and assessment choices are likely to be more effective than others. Learn how to implement differentiation so that it achieves the desired result of shared responsibility between teacher and student.
- Discover ways to better meet the needs of increasingly diverse students.
- Learn more about how the brain learns and about approaches to differentiation.
- Understand the science behind teaching the best content in the best possible way.
- Design and implement strategies for effective differentiated teaching.
- Create a positive and productive learning environment.