Enhance students’ reading abilities with technology. Discover how technological resources can improve the effectiveness and breadth of reading instruction to build student knowledge. Read real-world accounts from literacy experts, and learn how their methods can be adapted for your classroom. Explore how to foster improvement in student learning using a variety of tools, including interactive whiteboards, tablets, and social media applications.
- Gain insight into ways to incorporate technology into reading instruction.
- Obtain guidance on choosing progress-monitoring tools to best address your students’ needs.
- Discover strategies to engage students in vocabulary instruction, and help students interpret informational texts.
- Learn how to use various tools to spark group discussions about literature.
- Determine how to continually assess students’ connections with the assigned reading material.