The Marzano High Reliability Schools Summit, incorporating The New Art & Science of Teaching is the leading school transformation event for F–12 educators. The summit’s keynotes, breakout sessions and resources translate Dr Robert J Marzano’s 50 years of research into practical strategies attendees can use to significantly advance student achievement.
Dr Marzano and his team of experts and authors create a professional learning experience like no other on the Australian calendar. Each speaker places a strong emphasis on research-based practices in the areas of curriculum development, instruction, assessment, teacher support and development, student engagement and personalised competency-based education.
Join our Marzano team at this event to receive revered and evidence-based solutions for improving your school system and effecting positive change in students’ lives.
- Full-Day Breakout on The New Art & Science of Teaching
- Classroom Assessment
- Strategic planning aligned with the National School Improvement Tool
- Effective use of data
- Increasing student engagement
- Maximising the impact of collaborative teams
- Developing a guaranteed and viable curriculum
- Improving classroom assessment and feedback