Building a PLC is increasingly recognised as the most powerful strategy for sustained, substantive school improvement
The Solution Tree Australia Assessment Centre is the most comprehensive and practical solution for building authentic assessment practices that increase achievement, cultivate hope, and build confidence in all learners.
Whether you want to revolutionise schoolwide practices or enhance the processes you already have in place, Solution Tree Australia will guide and support you every step of the way. No matter the topic, no matter the year level, our experts will help you design and implement powerful assessments that give real, meaningful insight into what your students are learning and how you can help them.
Ready to begin driving significant improvements in your assessment practices? Take the first step by downloading an exclusive whitepaper!
Download your free whitepaper
Why work with our Assessment Centre?
Designed for schools or systems that are establishing or refining assessment practices, Solution Tree Australia Assessment Centre’s services focus on key outcomes for student learning.
- Developing Assessment Literacy
Prepare leaders and teachers to understand and implement the practices necessary to create a learning-rich culture through systematic assessment.
- Implementing and Affirming with Evidence
Educators use data to identify best practices in classroom assessments and system alignment. They focus on topics contributing to assessment literacy with an emphasis on transferring the skills, knowledge, and tools to lead others through the process.
- Embedded Practice, Systems Alignment, and Sustainability
Create a unified and sustainable approach to school improvement and student learning. Ensure school and system leaders can become assessment leaders.
The Solution Tree Assessment Centre Six Tenets of Success
- Students are invested in their assessment.
- Communication creates productive results.
- Assessment architecture is planned, purposeful, and intentional.
- Assessment purposes maximise the learning.
- Evidence informs real-time instruction for instructional agility.
- Interpretation of assessment results is accurate