Workshops (1 or 2 Days)
During this workshop, a Solution Tree Australia training associate will share the basic principles of differentiation based on educational neuroscience. Participants will learn how to effectively attend to individual and small-group needs while moving the whole class ahead in knowledge, understanding and skill.
Engage your staff in a learning experience where they:
- Develop a framework for thinking about quality differentiation
- Increase understanding of quality classroom practice regarding the learning environment, curriculum, formative assessment, instruction and classroom management
- Build increased competence and confidence in planning for differentiation
- Create assessments that align with learning goals
- Apply specific instructional strategies to address student readiness and interest
Dr Carol Ann Tomlinson’s certified training associates will work directly with your staff to actively plan for student differences in the classroom based on pioneering research that identifies the different ways students learn.
Bring a certified training associate to your school, conference or event for a 60-to-90-minute interactive video session based on the principles of differentiation.